Plan your visit
Like to visit a movie in our theatre? We welcome our non-Dutch speaking visitors!
How does it work?
All the movies in our theatre are spoken in their original language, so check out our program and find out which movies suite you.
Where can I get tickets?
Tickets are available at our cash desk. Check out the openings hours of our cashdesk on the bottom of this page.
You can also use the Blue Citycard Voucher in our theatre. You receive a movieticket of your choice in exchange of the voucher. You can’t use de Citycard Voucher in our webshop.
- In our cinemas you can sit wherever you like (there is no seatnumber on your ticket). So in rare occasions it’s possible that you can’t sit together. In that case you won’t get a refund on your ticket.
- If you’re planning on visiting a movie, make sure you're on time! We don’t allow visitors in our cinemas after the movie has started. In that case you won’t get a refund on your ticket.
- We are a ‘popcornfree’ cinema. That means you’re not allowed to eat in our cinemas. We do welcome you to buy a drink in our café which you can take with you to the movie.
- Turn of your mobile phone or put it in flymodus during the movie.
- It’s not permitted to make any film- or soundrecording during the movie.
Accessibility for wheelchair users:
- Our theatre is very good accessible for people in wheelchairs. If you’d like to use one of the wheelchairseets in our cinemas, please tell our staff at the cash desk when you buy your ticket, so we can prepare your visit. The earlier the better! You can also call +31 (0) 33 422 65 55 beforehand if you want to be sure everything is arranged.
- You can reach all floors by our elevator. On the first floor you also find an accessible toilet.